Saturday, September 20, 2008

Close Friends

Here is Derek (and Christina sneaking in the picture!) at Liberty's. He is always up for dancing with anyone around!
Here's Johnny! He's a one of a kind. He has an adorable Husky named Sammy. She is a sweet thing. He loves to give me a hard time about BYU just to make me mad!
This is Chris. I've known him for over 2 years and we're still very close!
Here is Lindsay and me at Daytona Speedway during Spring Break last year!
Sarah Harmon and me in Tennessee last year for a "ski" trip. I think they only had 2 runs and it was all man made snow. It was fun to see snow for a bit though. She teaches Kindergarten at my school. She is my closest friend out here. She keeps me sane at school and helps me through those rough days. I don't know what I would do without her!
Sarah (Krissie's cousin) and me after a wedding a few weeks ago. We don't see each other as often as we should, but we are still close family!






3 comments:

Amy said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you have finally set up a blog! I love all the pictures and I am glad you have some close friends out there. Your kids look so cute this year! And I am still amazed by your backyard. I think my kids would be in heaven! Can't wait to see you for a minute at Christmas!

Sarah said...

Kellee~ I am so glad you created a blog too. It is great to see you are doing well and enjoying life outside of Utah. We will have to try and catch up sometime when you are back home!
Sarah (DeGooyer) Stewart

melissa said...

Cute blog Kellee. You are looking cute as always. I love the houses back east so adorable.